Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Patrick

Hi!

My name is Patrick and I just finished my third year at Cal Poly in mechanical engineering. I am originally from Orange County, where I have lived since third grade. I have two younger brothers, one is in high school, and the other goes to UC San Diego. I enjoy playing tennis and guitar in my free time. I also love being outside whether its work or play. My dad and I have gone on numerous hikes and I did a construction job one summer that was a lot of fun.

I have been a part of the Wesley Fellowship college group for a year, where I first heard about the Bolivia trip. I found out about the Wesley Fellowship through some friends at the house I lived at this year. This is a very new experience for me and I am very excited to have the opportunity to travel to a new place and serve the Lord. Despite all the potential concerns and uncertainties of this trip, I hope that we can effectively show God's love and be committed to doing His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment